BIMI launches its distance learning. At BIMI, learning is now possible at the comfort of your home.More
Our programme is designed in line with the National Occupational Standards for the Automotive Industry as developed by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) in conjunction with National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC).
The Automotive Mechatronics programme at the institute is aimed at equipping participants with essential knowledge and hands-on, up-to-date automotive service and repairs skills required for proper diagnosis of modern automobiles and consequent repairs of the diagnosed faults. Modern day vehicles are Hi-tech powered using computer programs to coordinate the activities of diverse electrical and mechanical components and accessories that make up the vehicles. These hi-tech vehicles needs competent professionals to service and repair the sophisticated systems available in them.
Our Institute stands tall to provide adequate and necessary knowledge needed to attain this competency and professionalism. All trainees will be exposed to general automotive courses which will empower them with the knowledge required to fit into any automobile workshop
The knowledge acquired during the course of any of our programmes will empower the participants with the necessary skills needed to:
1. Start up a workshop as Independent Technician
2. Partner with other technicians of the same or different area of specializations
3. Get employed by Mega service stations operated by various vehicle brands as Workshop Manager, Diagnostic Officer, Service and Repair Technician, Customer Liaison officer
4. Get employed by car assembly plants
5. Get employed by other companies and industries with fleet of automobiles in need of maintenance personnel
6. Become a trainer in the field of automotive technologymore